Roof plus can supply and fit aluminium leaf mesh to all roof types. Whether you have a tiled roof, a corrugated iron roof or a flat verandah where debris has become a problem, we have the solution that will work for the long term.
Why is Aluminium leaf mesh so popular ?
- Are you sick and tired of climbing on the roof top to clean out blocked gutters?
- Are you surrounded by trees and paying someone to clean your gutters regularly?
- Are you collecting rainwater, only to find out it is filthy and is only for the garden?
- Do you live in a bushfire prone area and worry about ember attack?
- Do you have problems with possums, rats, mice or birds living in your roof space?
- Are your gutters and downpipes blocked and overflowing, making a mess?
- Are your eaves stained and mouldy because of blocked guttering?
- Have you spent thousands on new guttering because of debris build up and leaks?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to any of the questions above, Aluminium Leaf Mesh is the answer! Aluminium leaf mesh can be fitted to help keep all of these problems under control.
Being able to fit to all roof types, keeping guttering and downpipes clean allowing for collection of clean rainwater, allowing rainwater to flow through the gutters quickly in heavy rain, preventing flooding and expensive clean up bills.
Aluminium leaf mesh is bushfire compliant with the highest flammability index rating of 0 AS 1530-2-1993 as required by councils in high risk areas, and will prevent bushfire embers from entering the guttering and then roof space.
Aluminium leaf mesh fitted to the guttering will prevent all vermin from possums, rats, mice and birds from entering the roof space via the guttering, thus keeping your roof space clean and free from pests nesting and breeding.
So, if like many people, you are sick of cleaning gutters, watching them overflow in winter, don’t want to have to replace your gutters, or share your house with vermin, we have the solution that’s right for you.